Monday, September 14, 2009

Podcast on Publishing: ARE YOU READY NOW TO WRITE THAT BOOK?


First of all, thanks to everyone who stopped by my author table at the Bridgewater Book Fest this weekend. What a gorgeous autumn day here in the Northeast! And books only added to the beauty! I'm joined in the photo to the right by Dave Hanson of "Slap Shot" fame.

Are you ready NOW . . right now! . . . to do something with your book idea? If so, I invite you to listen to an audio recording I just did for Pittsburgh Professional Women. In this interview, I share details about the process for getting your book published, working with agents and publishers, and how to know whether you should self-publish or work with a traditional publishing house. Respond to this post and I'll send you a web link to the podcast!

All the best, always!
Gina

No comments: