Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Women Who Dare Salon

Wow! The Women Who Dare Salon announced on 9/18 sold out in less than a week. (Think we're onto something here?) I applaud each and every women who signed up for this event and look forward to frolicking with you on October 7.

For those who contacted me after the salon sold out: If you'd still like to be a part of the salon experience, please let me know and I will be happy to schedule a second event in November.

For my faithful EMNM readers: The October 7 salon is designed to expand the EMNM message to those who haven't yet read the book. But many of you have asked to join in the salon. I would be thrilled to host a special salon expressly for those of you who already have a copy of the book. Simply respond to this email and let me know that you're interested . . . if you dare! (Of course, you do!)

Just now hearing about the Salon? Email me to learn more: inspire@zominternet.net.

Cheers, Gina


No comments: